Saturday, June 09, 2007

It's good to be spoiled

SP10's package arrived yesterday~ (actually the day before but it was a bulky item, so I had to go down and get it.)

I had so much to do running errands, seeing friends off (some are leaving) and catching up with what I'm really supposed to be doing that I didn't have time to bask in all the pressies until today.

And truly they were wonderful. See? :D

SP10 Spoils!!!

There was yarn from Cherry Tree Hill, Lily's Sugar 'n Cream, DPNs from Susan Bates and Boye, a Hairband, some candy, a card making kit and SEEDS!!! Daisy and tomato seeds! So fun!! :D

Here's a look again at my CTH

CTH - Purples and Blues!

and my Sugar 'n Cream.

Sugar 'n Creams~

Thanks Camille!!!!! You've been a great SP!

3 comments:

Camille said...

You are welcome! Here is a link to my blog so we can keep in touch better and so you can learn more about me, if you want.

earnknittoownit.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's an awesome package indeed! I love the color of the yarn!

alt.ayu said...

Thanks Camille~~ I really appreciate everything and hope to continue being in touch~!

Thanks Dipsy, they are gorgeous aren't they? :)