Sunday, June 07, 2009

Oolong

I have been working on these socks for awhile... Lois 'threatened' that she didn't want to see it again at the next KO lol.

oolong

The pattern was great and the yarn was nice to work with. I initially had a tiny misunderstanding with the pattern and wrote to the designer, Mona about it. She was very kind and replied really quickly. And when I realized how silly I was, it was fortunately nearing the end of the leg. hehehe...

Oolong

I worked two socks at once on two sets of dpns. I know summerknit warned me about using two sets of dpns from two different brands... (they might have a slight difference thus causing some tension problems) But so far, and I hope NOT to have such a problem in future, I have been blessed by the Goddess of non-SSS.

Oolong by Mona Schmidt

Oolong

Made with Cherry Tree Hill in Green Mountain Madness


I have another 2 pairs of socks in the making... no progress on the cardigan. :( But I keep telling myself, a stitch is a stitch, so I gotta keep going. hehe.

3 comments:

Mabel said...

I think it's gorgeous and you're doing much better with your knitting than I am - I haven't finished any FOs in a while! :P

Valerie said...

nice socks. i want those too!

R a i n said...

They're so pretty!!!!