Saturday, December 26, 2009

菫 Sumire

Before 2009 comes to a close, I have to introduce you to Sumire (Sue-me-ray).

菫 Sumire


Sumire was made for my Sensei who has decided to return home to Japan. Many of us were very sad to see her leave, but we were all very grateful to her kindness and patience as a teacher. So, Sumire has a sort of a little smile...

菫 Sumire


Sumire or 菫 means 'violet (the flower)' in Japanese. She was christened by a dear friend, and fellow bear-maker El. Sumire loves classical music.

菫 Sumire

Sumire
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 2009
Height: 8.5"


誕生日:2009年12月17日
身長:8.5吋


Sumire is now in Japan and lives with her new owner, my Sensei. :) I hope I will get to visit them one day!

Here's the peering photo~

菫 Sumire

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

雅恵さん
すみれちゃん、本当にありがとうございました。手作りの ぬいぐるみをもらった時は、すごく感動したけど、今Blog の文章を読んでもっと嬉しくなりました。
今、私の部屋に飾ってあります♪
すみれちゃんを見るといつも雅恵さんを思い出しますよ!
本当にありがとう^^

ellie-san said...

Yay for sumire! Too bad I didn't get to meet you in person...u're so cute!

Jackie said...

Awwww.....

R a i n said...

Ah I can't see pics but I'm sure Sumire is cute!

Happy 2010!!