Monday, March 16, 2009

Franz

Well... Here's my first mini-bear.

Franz


His name is Franz and is about 2.5 inches tall. Franz is supposed to be Santa's little helper and he's stressed out by the work load.

Franz


He is also a little sad that his hat is a bit too tight and his nose is a tad too big. :(

But Franz has cute beady eyes... see 'em beady eyes???

Franz - Beady Eyes!
Franz
Date of Birth: 4 March 2009
Height: Approx. 2.5"
Original Pattern: Santa's Little Helper
(Franz is reduced to 75% from original pattern)


Being my first mini, I still like Franz a lot :) I learnt a lot from making Franz and I'm sure he won't be the only mini around here. I can't wait to make more friends for him but at the moment, he's happy with his group of bear friends and his candy cane!

Franz

2 comments:

R a i n said...

Oh I like him the best! Do his arms and legs swing?

ellie-san said...

Ahh he's very cute leh! unlike my popeye...boohoo~