Friday, December 07, 2007

Thank you Rain! :D

hehe this is so funny, I was already guessing who my Pal is since the very first package. I must say she did conceal her identity very well before that (ok it's the return address and the inquisitive me) And although I was guessing, I decided it's always better to wait until it's time for her to reveal her identity! And yes it's Rain!

Here's the package the Postlady brought this morning.

SP11 Package!


and what's in the little bag there?

What's in the bag?


Loads of gorgeous yarn and so here are some shots dedicated to them :)

KP Gossamer - Blue Jeans

KP Shadow - Grape

KP Palette - Clematis Heather


I actually did want to get Blue Jeans (the first one) sometime back, just that I never got around to it. What's more I'm supposed to be knitting from stash for awhile lol. I've never used Shadow either but the color is gorgeous. And Palette's pretty good for socks so of course I love them as well!

Thanks, Rain! You've been such a great pal!! xoxox!

MMM let me go and hug my yarns a bit more!

3 comments:

Dipsy Doodle said...

Awww, this is such a yummy package that you've received - I simply adore the yarn!

Jackie said...

Has you receive all the parcel from SP11 already ?

Till today, i have only received the 1st parcel in Sept, nothing else has come.....sigh!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late comment! But it's been fabulous spoiling you TOO!