Friday, February 01, 2008

Beading around

Actually I'm very proud of my. first. tatted. earrings.

Tadaaa~~~~!

Flight of Fancy

Flight of Fancy

And aside from this there are two other pairs of earrings

娃娃

娃娃

娃娃 or 'Doll' is made with Russian Jade bead and silk tassels. This is just in time for the lunar new year heh!

Lilac Hints

Lilac Hints

I just wanted to try out the colored wires and play with an alternative form of wiring. So I came up with Lilac Hints.

And of course I have some bookmarks done. The other day while doing research, I realized I needed a few bookmarks.

Actually, a few of them.

AS also wanted one so, if I could find appropriate beads, I could make him some book thongs.

Lagoon, Tribal, Tabbed
From top: Lagoon, Tribal and Tabbed.
All beads are glass beads. Lagoon is a metal squiggly bookmark; Tribal is leather-corded and Tabbed's a book thong made from double-satin ribbon.

And on the knitting front, I think I'm a bit paranoid. I have a bad feeling that I won't be able to finish my second Antrelac in time. Keeping fingers crossed but with the hike in research work these days, it's getting difficult.

5 comments:

Yvette said...

Hi again. You're beading as well now? Is there nothing you can't do? Beautiful.
Just wanted to let you know that I've picked you for the Make My Day award. Details are on my blog.

omly said...

Beautiful beading. And James Gleick's "Chaos" is such a great book. I have been meaning to read his book "FSTR" soon as well.

Susan said...

Lovely! I esp. Like the first pair. You are making so many in my colors. Good thing you aren't on Esty or I'd go broke!

Puz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

waaah, nice "FOs"! =) re: antrelac jia you!! Be sure to stretch your arms and fingers regularly to keep the muscles in shape!