Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thank You Yvette!

Yvette nominated me for a Make My Day Award! Thank you, Yvette! I'm so honored!



The rule is as stated: Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.

I had a long thought about this one since I really wanted to pass it on to people who have not seen this award before. If you look at Yvette's blog, this doesn't seem to have travelled much internationally. Some of my nominees are quite new to our circle too. Anyways without much further ado, here are the blogs that Make My Day!

barb

emily

genevieve

ing

hooknneedle

mlc

munyee

phuazzie

rain

ssedro

1 comment:

R a i n said...

HIIIII!! Thanks for the tags, I must catch up on all blogging.

I can't believe I can actually read your blog now!! Wooo!

Thanks for making my day.

*HUGS*
xoxo