Friday, August 03, 2007

mmm.... gift! .... mmm

Met Nadège on tuesday for a really overdue lunch (thanks to the bug i caught).

Anyways it was a great catch up as expected and wow!~ she brought me Phildar!

here you go:

Stuff from France :D

I must say Riviera looks like some funky yarn, but it's really so soft and nice, i can already tell what the knitted project would feel like. I'm so tempted to get more of it!!

Thalassa was a personal request (that turned out to be a gift) actually and it's a cotton-seacell mix. A GREAT mix i must say since it makes the cotton much smoother.

I had a kitty photo frame and a kitty keychain with these goodies too.

No knitting done in the meantime. not even a stitch.

too busy with that interview/presentation to the panel today and not feeling too great about it.

but oh well.

i'm sleepy so maybe some stitches tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy, that's some goodie yarn that you got there! I totally love the color of the Thalassa, reminds me of summer, sun, the ocean... well, of all the goodies in life indeed ;) I'm looking forward to seeing how it'll knit up!

alt.ayu said...

I'm looking forward to using Thalassa myself~~~ it's really smooth! - much unlike 100% cottons~

:)