Thursday, August 16, 2007

Leo Pro

Some progress on Leo... the Row counter now reads '20'

That means another 4 rows to 12"

Here, have a look. :)

Almost there~

no measuring tape because i can't find it.

I haven't been working much on this yesterday and today. I was really tired after a movie yesterday (as usual) and then I was preoccupied half the time today. I'll definitely get to 12" tonight though. and then that means 4 more inches to Armholes!

Meanwhile I'm still very amused by the movie, my new bag, and all sorts of other stuff. Check them out here.

2 comments:

iro iro said...

hi... i thought of your anniversary while watching national day parade on tv.. :) yes working on leo is the next best way to commemorate the occasion - it shows you were thinking of him!

R a i n said...

Lovely progress on your Leo!!!

You've been awarded...

Have a look:
http://rainyknits.blogspot.com/2007/08/rockin-bloggeroo.html

Congrats!