Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yarns

I have a lot (LOT) of new yarns and I have to admit the latest acquisitions in S.E.X.

Here are some of them in no particular order.

Kidsilk Night - Macbeth

Kidsilk Night by Rowan in Macbeth

Mountain Colors Bearfoot - Ruby Red

Mountain Colors - Ruby Red

Drops Vivaldi - Greyish Purple

Drops - Vivaldi

Claudia Handpainted - Jungle

Claudia Handpainted - Jungle

Peace Fleece - Violet Vyechyeerom

Peace Fleece - Violet Vyehchyeerom

GGH Serail

GGH - Serail

Manos del Uruguay

Manos del Uruguay

Pierrot's Calm Cotton

Pierrot - Calm Cotton

Actually hmm, there is an order. I'm trying to pretend my stash isn't as purple as it seems.

More about Wips next time

3 comments:

Maomao said...

Ooh! The Serail is so pretty! Do you have any ideas what you'll make with it yet?

Maomao said...

Thanks for the lucks! I did fine yesterday, though I have to admit it was the most academic morning I had all summer.

R a i n said...

Sigh it all must be gorgeous! I can't see anything though heheh (Flickr blocked).

Hope you're well!