Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Updates~~

Well I have two wips to introduce here. The first is the sock I've started for the Summer of Socks 2008. I've started this over the weekend with very little time to work on it. I decided to choose a really simple pattern so that I can really take this around with me. So presenting Cotton, my sock with eyelet bar ribbing made with Regia Surf Color.

eyelet bar socks in progress


Yes can you see the needles?

They are the Ebony Sox Stix I received since WWKIP day! These needles kinda feel a little flexible. I guess it helps to know they aren't brittle especially when they are this thin. But I was intially not very used to how it feels. I like it very much now, the surface is a little matte, and the length is just nice~! I'm really looking forward to try the other woods.

The other wip I have is what I call the 'TV Project'. This project succeeded the Honeymoon Cami about a fortnight after it was completed. But I took my own sweet time with it since I had a severe lack of TV time lately.

Anyways, here's the Frock Camisole...

Frock Camisole in Progress


Well that's all I have to report for now. :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the stripes. Such a pretty yarn. And of course the purple cami looks just right for you.