Thursday, March 20, 2008

Princesse

There's been some beading going on around here; probably since I told Susan I'd bead 'on monday'. Well I didn't bead on monday but I did do something. SO in order not to overwhelm anyone, I'll just post one by one. (It also helps me post a little more regularly hehe)

Princesse


I created Princesse when I saw a 'charm ring' in one of my magazines. It was placed on a miniature cat statue and believe me, I was looking at the figurine first. Since I don't have a little cat figurine to pose for me I shall take a picture of my not-very-nice finger.

Princesse


The pearl beads are more purple than black, and it probably shows better in this picture.

Princesse


It's the first time I'm using the swarovski rondelles and I guess I just like them a little too much to stop at one ring. Earrings soon followed.

Princesse


And here's the set.

Princesse


More to come!

No comments: