Kessa tagged me! :) So here goes another meme~~~ heh
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
And here are the six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself. (I'll be sure not to repeat anything from the other two memes I did.)
1. I have a lot of lip gloss/balm. One (or more) in every bag, on every reachable surface at home, and a number in my drawer.
2. Although Chinese (or Mandarin rather) is my mother tongue and the language I first used, I started to find it increasingly difficult to converse in the language. It was so bad I almost replaced my second language (Chinese) with my third (French). I learnt German and a bit of Russian after that.
3. I like to pinch a little corner of clothing (or just any random cloth surface like a pillow case or a hem) and rub them together. I've been doing it subconciously for years until my mum told me about it when I was in primary school.
4. I've been a gamer since I was 5. Thanks to my parents who allowed my brother and I to game everyday for two hours (and longer if it's after exams) and exposed me to almost every kind of console available! :)
5. I have a lot of X-men (and X-men spin-offs) comics. But I stopped buying when Rogue started to get together with Magneto. Combined with my Manga, this collection is modest for hard-core collectors, but 'ALOT' according to my friends. (since they currently line my wall)
6. I also have a lot of books. I think the only stuff I don't really read is chick-lit. And er... cookbooks. I guess this is also why it's dangerous for me to walk into a bookstore as much as it is for me to walk into a game or yarn store.
Ok I tag (in no particular order) genevieve, susan, emily, rain, mlc and yvette!