Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Another three

Thanks for the suggestion on the socks :) I will definitely be considering them especially ripping to the toe now. meanwhile if there are anymore ideas, keep them coming in!

I made three pairs of earrings on friday evening but didn't post them on flickr because it was Mang's birthday and it was really late. It's been so difficult to take pictures recent because of the gloomy and rainy weather. Not that I'm complaining but sometimes the few minutes of sunlight decides not to grace the day at all and my gamble ends up in forfeit.

Rachel

Rachel
The flower's a 'fimo flower bead' and it's the same one used in Amy. The beads are red cat's eye and I actually bought them at a much higher price than I could have gotten them. O_o Also, please don't ask my why they are Rachel. I have no idea and it just popped into my head just before I uploaded their photos.

Olga

Olga
With Russian Jade and milky colored swarovski beads in white/violet(?? I can't remember, old stash) and pacific opals, these are simple yet fitting for dailies. I love all the three beads incidentally.

Whimsical Alice

Whimsical Alice
Made with another one of my favorite colors (besides purple), the hazy pale blue cat's eye beads are wire wrapped and bunched. I really loved the look and they reminded me of Alice and her whimsical adventure.

Whimsical Alice has a matching bracelet but I have ideas and might split the set into two. I did the bracelet just so I can wear them to the musical I was going to attend on Sunday.

Whimsical Alice set

And I think I forgot to mention two other pairs I made before these so let me present Chloé and nOiR. (Note: yes and I was feeling a bit French-y that day, hence the names.)

Chloé
Chloé
I actually delayed posting about Chloé on purpose because I made a similar pair for a friend for our birthday so I had to wait until it was over. This is made from bronze findings (which are a little harder to work with I felt. I think it's the gauge) and turqoise beads.

nOiR
nOiR
I just wanted to try out the gold findings and use up the two lonely amber crystals even though I hardly wear gold. I wear two pairs of platinum earrings at the same time (three on my left and one on the right), have a silver and a platinum necklace, plus my rings are platinum and white gold. So in short, gold is not in my color scheme.

I have no idea when I will be able to wear these though but perhaps I'll need to get some gold artistic wires. But anyways nOiR is made from black glass beads and amber swarovski crystals and it's nOiR because it's noir + or. ;)

No comments: