Saturday, November 24, 2007

Coquette Lace

Je ne suis jamais coquette...

But the pattern has attracted me in a different manner, since I usually become drawn to the names of the project. So cast on I shall.

Coquette Lace

Click on the links to see the full sized pictures.
1. Coquette Side, 2. Coquette Diffused Glow, 3. Coquette in Progress, 4. Coquette Full Frontal

Coquette lace from Stephanie Japel's Fitted Knits was cast on 16 November and completed on 21 November, so to date it's the fastest project I've ever completed regardless of the work I have had to do during the time. This is done with Olympus Cotton Novia with my two favorite needles, Addi Turbos (3.75mm) and Clover Takumi (4mm). The last touch to the finished project was the felted ribbon through the top eyelets.

3 comments:

Susan said...

It is perfect on you. It got done so quickly because it couldn't wait for you to wear it.

Anonymous said...

My gosh, this was fast - incredibly fast! It looks ever so gorgeous - and you look fantastic in it! What a really, really beautiful pattern this is, and I think the color you've been using for it is just the best one - it suits you perfectly! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Ack I can't see it!!! But I'm sure it's gorgeous!