Wednesday, May 09, 2007

all things random about k-ing

Firstly the second Thuja has been casted on. Finished an assignment (not really but it met part of the deadline before the edits - just waiting for partner's response now) so I thought I'd finish 'The Secret Life of a Knitter'.

I didn't but actually casted on Thuja 2 instead. Which is a good thing. I woke up this morning and made like 1/6 of a random scarf. It doesn't have to be finished, and could be frogged anytime. I just had a sudden urge to see what happens to that yarn when it becomes a scarf. So far it's not in my wip bag, but in the stash. I don't know what's going to happen to it - I'm not calling it a wip.

for the last 2 days i somehow couldn't find the printed copy of the Kimono and the last time where I did about 2 rows... (how pathetic - see here) I did it from reading the pattern from the computer. I think if I don't have the M&Ms and the hamhams, I would start talking to the computer. If no one already knows, I'm one who is not comfortable when there's no Internet, or the computer is not switched on, or if there's no gadget of anykind. I just feel a bit out of place. And now I've found another reason to switch this thing on - read my pattern from it! Yayyy~~~ \^.^/~

I'm up to row 8 now and counting.

Lois has informed of the WWKIP post. It sounds great! Maybe i should be sporting that punk rock look again. ... rofl rofl

i swear i wanted to say something else but i can't remember. oh well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a gadget girl myself. I spent 45 minutes in a doctor's exam room yesterday with no knitting, no book, no magazine ... thank god for cell phones with internet and solitaire!

Susan said...

Hey Gadget Girls!
Go sign up for Twitter! When I heard about it I thought, "How lame." But it is really addicting and fun and even helpful.

Be fun to have you in it for lots of reasons, not the least of which is that you are in my same time zone.

alt.ayu said...

thanks both for comments!~~

I don't feel so alone now tee hee hee ;p