Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sock Fever

Yesterday I wanted to take a break and not use my brain for awhile. So I started to knit my sock.

That's not very smart if I was thinking i'll not need to use the brain. because i got all the way up to the Heel turning, and realized I did something wrong. So ok nevermind. I ripped out the wrong parts (which is really the entire heel flap), shown here

Yesterday's Mess

and started all over again this morning after my emailing and work.

After all it's a learning process isn't it? hmm

Sox! - No. 1

Look Ma, No hands!

Then i got to turn the heel and do the instep, which was a little wrong too. and I ended up with this little row of k stitches out of the blue. I think i picked up the stitches at the wrong side. Nvm.

Where did this come from?

It's kinda cute so I think I'll just leave it there.

Turning Heel

I'm up to doing the instep decrese now and taking a lunch break.

Lunch Time

Right now, I kinda think that i love this yarn a lot, so i don't know whether I should make another sock that's 'a little wrong' or let this just be the practice piece. After all it taught me the basic constructs of a sock. and I can leave my other ball of pretty yarn untouched... :P

I'll come to that when I'm done with this I guess. It's one of the reasons why I didn't put a percentage bar for this too.

Socks are really fun tho. hehe Fun fun fun fun! See!
Sock Fever

2 comments:

iro iro said...

i think someone's getting the sock bug! think of all those wonderful sock yarns out there.....drool.

alt.ayu said...

yeah!! i know~~~ :S
Planning to buy some hehehe