Sunday, December 28, 2008

Knits in 2008

Well the end of the year is coming, so I thought I'd look at what I've done over the past year in this world of Ps and Ks.

Knits in  2008 Part I

Knits in 2008 Part II

I had to split into two mosaics because for some reason, fdflickrtoys couldn't manage a 24 tiled mosaic - which is really strange. But I've tried a LOT of times and it still didn't work. So there, I decided to split up the mosaic into two.

Incidentally that also shows how much more I've done in the past year as compared to 2006 and 2007. I guess I'm knitting a little faster than before~ :) Not fast enough though, because I still have so much I want to do and so much yarns I want to use up. :P Among the projects, I'm surprised to have completed 3 scarves, 4 shawls, 5 pairs of socks, and 6 pairs of Fetchings! I feel really accomplished!

I hope to be able to continue knitting as much as I can next year like I did this year, and without giving up my gaming time or reading time. I don't think I'll have as many FOs next year though, especially if I do get to start work. I'm keeping my fingers (and toes and needles) crossed because although work means less knitting time, it means more moolah. And more moolah is good.

Well the year has its ups and downs, and as many of you would agree, knitting is good company during bad and good times. I am really pleased to have it with me when I get stuck in my games, when I run out of books to read, when I get bored in the MRT and when I am trying not to fall asleep in front of the tv.

Let's enjoy the last few days of 2008 and Have A Knitterly, Crafterly 2009 ahead everyone!! May there be more knits, yarns and FOs to come! :D

3 comments:

Susan said...

This is an impressive gallery made even more impressive by your good photography. Looking forward to many KO in 2009!

R a i n said...

Very impressive!

louise said...

wow! Your FO's are impressive. See you in September 2009 again.