Monday, April 27, 2009

wednesdays and gussets

I don't like doing the gusset of socks. I don't particularly hate it so much that I can't finish a sock (as my Sock FOs will prove).

It's something like a Wednesday. Wednesdays are smack in the middle of a working week, like the gusset is somewhat in the middle of a sock.

When you're done with Wednesday, Friday will get here in a blink of an eye.

When you're done with the gusset, the toes will soon be begging for the Kitchener.

So yes, when I (eventually) finish my mum's cardigan, I hope to be making socks by the week.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

My favourite day of all is Thursday cos i know Firday will come next...

Looking forward to see your UFOs socks turn into FOs walking in house.

R a i n said...

Gussets, yuck. I am in love with short row heels.

What happened to your toe-ups?!! I finished mine hehe.

Valerie said...

i would love to love to knit socks! that's something totally new to me and i'm really a sucker for new crafts. want to teach me?