Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sleeved~!

I haven't been diligent in blogging about the progress of the Leo at all... But yesterday I finally reached the beginning of the sleeve cap and I thought it's about time~!

Here are the sleeves in progress!

Sleeeeves, them both

I can't wait to get the sleeve caps done... Although I have a lot to read and write, I am keeping my fingers crossed. I think I should be able to finish the pieces before AS comes back. But whether I can seam them together and THEN do the neck edging too remains a question. I'd need more hours (like about 48 per day?).

1 comment:

R a i n said...

GOOD LUCK!! I'm totally regretting my decision to be a smart ass and cast on for a sweater that is not knitted in the round.

Seaming: *faint*

Let's hope we survive this mountain hahahhaa.