Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Breeze for Bijoux

Thanks everyone for the kindest comments here on this blog, on the main one, and on my flickr.

I've finished my Breeze today, the first matching pair of socks for Summer of Socks!

so here, the Summer Breeze

Breeze

Breeze for Bijoux
Pattern: Breeze from Knitty Summer 07
Yarn: KnitPicks Palette in Hyacinth
Needles: On 2.5mm Addi Circs


I know, not very pretty pictures today.

Anyways, seeing how Juwellen seems to miss her sister even though they weren't in the same cage, I guess it's all appropriate for me to dedicate these socks to Bijoux. She can't wear them. But i'm sure she'd have a ball of a time rolling around in them...

I got Bijoux's sisters Creamer (the sapphire) and Juwellen (the white) to take pictures with the Breeze for Bijoux.

Can we share a sock?

Hey Bijoux, we miss u!

Smooooch~


That said... what should I cast one now for SoS? Sweetpea? Coupling? Monkey? New Year's Day? Flickering Flames?

I'm planning to use KP Memories, so leave me a comment! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, they turned out really well! The hammie pics are so cute.

Anonymous said...

These socks are ever so beautiful - and my, how very, very cute are your hamsters?!! They're so adorable enjoying their time together in the socks!!!

Lis said...

Very nice! I really like the colour. The hamsters in the socks are so adorable!

Susan said...

Socks AND hamsters? Who could ask for anything more? Very fun. Love your banner at the bottom of the page, also.

alt.ayu said...

:) Thanks everyone~~ I didn't realize socks and hamhams match this well either ;)

Barb said...

I LOVE those socks, I just may have to make them myself now :)

Monique said...

Oh my goodness! How cute!