Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baroque

I've finished the Baroque last friday.

Baroque

This was an interesting knit but I must admit one must MUST pay attention when knitting this. I had a lot of tinking moments and it wasn't fun with all the twisted knitting. This is also the first time I'm knitting something from the CURRENT issue of knitty. I've also made a new friend via ravelry because of these socks, and all in all, I'm a happy camper.

Baroque

Nevertheless the outcome is very beautiful. I'm glad about it too because this beautiful yarn has been ill-fated. It has gone through a few castons for a project which didn't work. So now, I'm happy to see it as a beautiful, stunning pair of Baroque.

Baroque

Baroque from Knitty with Louet Gems in French Blue on KnitPicks Harmonies 2.25mm

And guess what, with the cast off of Baroque, I now only have ONE wip!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R a i n said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The stitch definition is fantastic in that yarn =)

Yvette said...

Nice socks, but my favourite part of the photos is the doggie bit.

Anonymous said...

Pretty socks! Love the colour.
P.s sorry for having dissappeared.. My sis told me her friend doesn't sell that bag anymore, but you may be able to find it in Takashimaya Dept Store..